Best Futurists Ever
Through history there have been many wonderful visionaries, seers, futurists and writers who have presented us with glimpses of the future.
We are beginning to compile short summaries of what some of these outstanding people have got right in their visions of the future, or how they have impacted society in positive ways.
- How Isaac Asimov shaped robotics and space exploration and predicted the Internet
- How Buckminster Fuller anticipated today’s challenges over 50 years ago
- How William Gibson’s Neuromancer shaped our vision of technology
- Ray Kurzweil’s predictions for the future of technology, medicine, and A.I.
- Nikola Tesla and his electrifying predictions
- Uber Eats and 10 other things that John Elfreth Watkins Jr. correctly predicted in 1900
- HG Wells’ spot-on predictions will make you think he really did time travel