Here is the video, with a summary of my headline points below. (Also see Bluewire Media’soriginal post of the video , which has my comments written up in greater detail.)
What do you see the future of the web being for businesses?
The fundamental trends include:
– Web visibility will drive all business.
– Reputation will facilitate business and business relationships.
– The shift to mobile.
What specific trends do you see for 2011?
– Cloud services becoming fully mainstream.
– The rise of Android and its implications for businesses and developers.
– Tapping global talent and crowdsourcing.
What can organisations do now to prepare themselves?
– Learn by doing. To be good tomorrow you must start today. You need to develop your own capabilities, by experimenting and seeing what works for you.