Des Walsh, one of Australia’s premier bloggers, has launched a Social Media Podcast show. He is kicking it off with a podcast interview with Stephen Collins of acidlabs, which is a partner for our Enterprise 2.0 Executive Forum next week.
A great interview which touches on what we’re trying to do with the Forum, and Stephen’s passion for these issues. It includes:
• how Stephen works with companies (if you are looking for someone savvy to help your company or to partner with, you need to listen to this)
• how valuable and enjoyable he found it to meet others with related interests at Office 2.0 in San Francisco last year and how those meetings were made easier using social networking tools
• how risk-taking is inherent in corporate social networking and how to manage the risk, e.g. by starting within the firewall
• how younger employees are using social media tools even though they are not provided by the enterprise
• how companies implementing social networking can and should engage employees in a conversation about acceptable use obligations that come with the provision of tools
Des will be doing some more interviews of people associated with the Forum over the next couple of weeks – I’ll keep you posted.