* How senior executives think – or don’t think – about innovation.
* The balance of innovation across large organizations and start-ups.
* Open innovation approaches for large organizations.
* Where media will look like in 10 years, including the spectrum of media, massive fragmentation, and new funding models for content creation.
* Transcending the mouse and keyboard in user interfaces.
I’ve been under the gun with some intense client deadlines for a few months now, so I have a backlog of at least a dozen blog posts I want to do and have not managed to get done. One of these is a quick debrief from when Cameron and I caught up for coffee in Melbourne recently. Hopefully coming soon…