Kochie’s Business Builders program on Channel 7, which focuses on helping growing businesses improve their performance, has just started its fifth series. This series they have dedicated a complete program to an “online bootcamp”.
The program has been excerpted in online videos. The kickoff interview is below. I will post videos from the other interviews shortly.
Here are some snapshots of what I cover in the interview:
* Online business is driving our world: not only is more business being done online, but almost all decisions are supported by online research
* While consumers are adopting online business as never before, most businesses are not nearly as engaged as they need to be
* Every business needs to be online, understand where their customers are spending time, build their presence in those spaces, share valuable information, express their personality, and develop powerful relationships
* We cannot stop information we don’t like getting out, but we can make the story we want to tell more visible than other information
* In the future we will share even more than today, and communities will be more and more central to how business is done
* Crowdsourcing is one of the biggest trends in business, providing companies with resources to do many of the tasks that drive their success