Yesterday I did an interview on ABC News about Wikileaks and its implications.
A few of the points I discuss are:
* The extraordinary social polarization emerging from the Wikileaks debate
* How many people feel strongly enough about the issues to provide support to the cyber-attacks defending Wikileaks, a first for hacker attacks
* The existing long-term trends to transparency have finally crystallized in Wikileaks and the political and social response of today
* Wikileaks cannot be closed down and new platforms for distribution will emerge
* This broad dissemination of information is a reality that will not be reversed
I will write in more detail about the broad implications of Wikileaks soon.